501c-3 Non Profit Organization
We help individuals, their family and care supporters navigate the journey through a life impacted by dementia. The goal of our programs is to lighten the burden, the feeling of being overwhelmed and the uncertainty that comes with supporting the day to day life of a loved one along with your own.
- Have you or a loved one been told they have dementia and you’re not sure what to do?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with a new onset of dementia that is impacting your family?
- Are you concerned that a friend or relative may have a memory problem?
- Are you feeling conflicted between a role as a family member versus caregiver?
- Are you struggling with behavioral challenges demonstrated by a loved one with dementia?
- Are you unsure if treatment with medication is the right thing to do for your loved one with dementia?
- Do you feel alone in your efforts to care for a person with dementia?
- Has communication become a challenge with a loved one who has progressive memory loss?
- Do you have questions about developing or honoring your loved one’s advance directives?
- Could you use help developing a plan of care for a loved one with dementia?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions contact us today!
We offer a free initial session to review the strengths and challenges of your current circumstances and provide individualized guidance for life planning. We consider areas that will likely be impacted by the progression of dementia with a focus on personal choices and quality of life.
Community Education, Advanced Training, State of Florida Required Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia Training
Join the national initiative to spread awareness and support for individuals impacted with dementia.